Guest NIBoy

LA Mod idea

Guest NIBoy

I have a few ideas for the LA Mod that I would like see in freeplay but Im not a modder so this would be for someone else to do if there anyone wanting to do it but i will do a poll for people who would like to see theses ideas in freeplay. Ideas will be posted soon.

Guest NIBoy

I not trying to get someone to do it for me, its just that I cant mod and it could intrest someone in helping with their own Mods. This is the ideas anyway: Replacing the Hazmat at station 2 with a aerial and making a 3rd station with Hazmats only to making more room for when a fire gets out of control and backup is needed.

:Build a station for the Ambulances to free up fire station bays the idea comes from San Francinso Fire Department and meaning you could keep a MCU vehicle in the map instead of it leaving the map.

:Having a Bureau building for the FBI and ATF so vehicles are spawning in the map from the start.

There other i just cant remember but dont say anything bad about me because im only been playing the game a couple months and is new to the forums website.

Guest NIBoy

hey,

I'm already working on something like that man.

take a look here.

If you can you can help me:)

Sorry Im not a modder so i would not be any help but i hope you get on well with it.

thnx mate,

when i'm done and i may release it, ill take a look to your ideas end will try to realise the FBI/swat/ATF part. the extra station for the Hazmat is not realistic. but we can also plant is somewhere outside a station and take that bay for other units:)

to bad you cant help:( still would like to get some help with the scripting part of my mod:)