michaelny

what parts do I need to copy ?

I am not quite sure if this is as quick and easy as I think right now but most likely not ..... anyway if I don't ask I will never know .

Currently I have LA Mod 2.0 installed ( with some upgrades : Patch , PRL , AUS , LED Pack ) and would like to get the two additional parking spots @ FS 2 like the ones in SG 1.9.3 submod only .

Now is it as quick and easy to copy only parts of SG's mod in to the appropriate folders ? and if so what parts do I need to copy ?

If this is not possible is there someone kind enough to eventually help me out with this ?

thanks in advance

I am not quite sure if this is as quick and easy as I think right now but most likely not ..... anyway if I don't ask I will never know .

Currently I have LA Mod 2.0 installed ( with some upgrades : Patch , PRL , AUS , LED Pack ) and would like to get the two additional parking spots @ FS 2 like the ones in SG 1.9.3 submod only .

Now is it as quick and easy to copy only parts of SG's mod in to the appropriate folders ? and if so what parts do I need to copy ?

If this is not possible is there someone kind enough to eventually help me out with this ?

thanks in advance

I am not familair with how the 1.9.3 SG submod was made. But depending on the way he added the two parking spots, you either can or can't 'just' copy the files.

If he changed the start up script so that there are two more extra vehicles loaded on startup you can simply copy the changed start up script, but if he also added virtual objects etc. to make them able to return to their parking spots, you cannot just copy the map file. If you copy the map file from the editor you will also get all the other changes made on that map as well.

In that case it is easier to open the map of the 1.9.3 SG submod and see what objects he added near those parking spaces and changing your map so that it looks exactly the same around those parking spaces.

Hope this helps you a bit.

I am not familair with how the 1.9.3 SG submod was made. But depending on the way he added the two parking spots, you either can or can't 'just' copy the files.

If he changed the start up script so that there are two more extra vehicles loaded on startup you can simply copy the changed start up script, but if he also added virtual objects etc. to make them able to return to their parking spots, you cannot just copy the map file. If you copy the map file from the editor you will also get all the other changes made on that map as well.

In that case it is easier to open the map of the 1.9.3 SG submod and see what objects he added near those parking spaces and changing your map so that it looks exactly the same around those parking spaces.

Hope this helps you a bit.

thanks for your help so far ..... yeah he added virtual objects or at least I assume so, because the vehicles have the return to station command and so on.

creating virtual objects and editing the map is nothing I did so far but I will have to look into it if I want these things changed.... so far I am only able to edit the scripts to exchange vehicles including the staff and all other related commands .