Guest playoff2008

traffic light

traffic light how can I find file download to la mod 2.0 for fire house So when a call come in I stop the traffic!

Thanks

You can download it here. It comes with an installer so you just have to double click the file and it will auto-install.

So where this traffic light post be in witch file didnt see on freepay!

any tip?

The file is in the first post right under the bold letters that say DOWNLOAD.

Simply click the link, save the file and run it. After that your LA MOD freeplay map will have traffic lights in front of the fire stations that will hold traffic when the engines roll out.

Guest playoff2008

The file is in the first post right under the bold letters that say DOWNLOAD.

Simply click the link, save the file and run it. After that your LA MOD freeplay map will have traffic lights in front of the fire stations that will hold traffic when the engines roll out.

I try an didn't show up I did the step dont see no traffic light LA mod 1.9 or 2.0 front fire house when I play the freeplay

I try an didn't show up I did the step dont see no traffic light LA mod 1.9 or 2.0 front fire house when I play the freeplay

Are you sure you pasted the files in the correct folder (Emergency 4\mods\Los Angeles mod\...) and not in the original game folder (Emergency 4\data\...)?

Guest playoff2008

Are you sure you pasted the files in the correct folder (Emergency 4\mods\Los Angeles mod\...) and not in the original game folder (Emergency 4\data\...)?

Opps let me try that I get back with you thank for tip Im new to this

Guest playoff2008

This is a Update I try all day to see its show up traffic light file ! like real fire house have every state in usa when come a call ! we have one on harding rd a traffic light fire house drive past all time in nashville tn !

Still not showing did what you said witch file need past after install the TLS 1.0 did open file call WizardWorks then click on file folder call WizardWorks\911 - First Responders then I click on the mod filed folder call WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods then click on the file folder 1.9 an 2.0 file call WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.9 an file call WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0 but one of them dont show where past the TLS 1.0 file folder in to no mod file folder 1.9 but is a file folder for 2.0 mod LA mod!

Can show step by step screen what Im doing worng every time I test its both the LA mod 1.9 an 2.0 LA mod Still not showing at 2nd fire house dont no what im doing worng!

Thank for all help Im new to new stuff to add in to LA Mod 1.9 an 2.0 La mod game

I have file folder on my desktop screen The TLS 1.0

Can show step by step screen what Im doing worng every time I test its both the LA mod 1.9 an 2.0 LA mod Still not showing at 2nd fire house dont no what im doing worng!

Thank for all help Im new to new stuff to add in to LA Mod 1.9 an 2.0 La mod game

I have file folder on my desktop screen The TLS 1.0

The traffic lights submod won't work for LA MOD 2.0 only for 1.9.

If I have some spare time this weekend I'll try and install it and see if I can make a short TUT for you.

Guest playoff2008

The traffic lights submod won't work for LA MOD 2.0 only for 1.9.

If I have some spare time this weekend I'll try and install it and see if I can make a short TUT for you.

Ok Thank just need all help an tip I need love try out in 1.9 la mod see what happen