Guest tinytinysky

Few ideas

Guest tinytinysky

few vehicle ideas, I actually quite liked the orginal large capacity transport in EM4, we can make it to carry 1 or 2 police personel to make it actually make sense instead of it driving automatically..

and another question, can we make all the helicopters accessible by all departments? like in emergency situations, police personel can enter a TEC helicopter, like on the oil rig mission, if firefighters and HAZMATS can get on tec helicopters or medivacs, it would be much easier.

and where did the get away car go in LA mod 2.0? this basically took out the entire option of negotiating with hostiles in hostage situations.

and another idea for the additional unit submod, I am really really fond of the idea of large rescue ambulance, I think they work great, it just that they don't have a parking space, after returning to hospital, they don't know where to go, and if you start a patrol with it, it cannot be called by anybody, all ambulance buttons call for ALS, or BLS ambulances automatically even with LRA near by... if there could be a LRA button or even just combine it into the ambulance button, this would be great.

and another matter is that a central console that we can call every unit from stations would be the greatest thing ever happened, or at least find a way to make it not locate the fire battalion chief every two hot key clicks... it's annoying..

thank you for reading, hope these ideas can be really put into the mod.

few vehicle ideas, I actually quite liked the orginal large capacity transport in EM4, we can make it to carry 1 or 2 police personel to make it actually make sense instead of it driving automatically..

and another question, can we make all the helicopters accessible by all departments? like in emergency situations, police personel can enter a TEC helicopter, like on the oil rig mission, if firefighters and HAZMATS can get on tec helicopters or medivacs, it would be much easier.

and where did the get away car go in LA mod 2.0? this basically took out the entire option of negotiating with hostiles in hostage situations.

and another idea for the additional unit submod, I am really really fond of the idea of large rescue ambulance, I think they work great, it just that they don't have a parking space, after returning to hospital, they don't know where to go, and if you start a patrol with it, it cannot be called by anybody, all ambulance buttons call for ALS, or BLS ambulances automatically even with LRA near by... if there could be a LRA button or even just combine it into the ambulance button, this would be great.

and another matter is that a central console that we can call every unit from stations would be the greatest thing ever happened, or at least find a way to make it not locate the fire battalion chief every two hot key clicks... it's annoying..

thank you for reading, hope these ideas can be really put into the mod.

Err. It's still in there for me? In the police menu, post your freeplay and portrait files from your specs folder. Do you have any submods installed?

I'm not too sure what you mean by this, mind explaining more?