FFBurkett

Another Fire Station

Is a new FS really nessesary? What would be in it the is so important? Honestly The size of the map really only calls for 1, but neither of the stations can hold that many rigs, so there's two.

It's possible, but it requires a ton of script editing and editor work. You need to place all sorts of virtual objects and reference them in the various firestation scripts.

@ picicch, it would most likely be an assessment engine or a light force, an RA, possibly a brush patrol and maybe the EMS captain.

Im would like put another fire station somewhere but im not shore what i need to do can someone tell what have to do or maybe even help me I have la mod 2.0 with the patch

Check out some of my topics, I don't have the ability to do the whole 9 yards of doing another Fire Station. So what I did, I put the old station 2 and placed it across from the Hospital @ Port. I put 2 Large Ambulance and Hazmat there. I changed the use of the Hazmat across from WALMART and use it as an Extra Rescue Truck with personnel support. I also have LEV and HES on patrol as well. As the other guy said, the map is not big enough for 3 stations. I wanted to switch Hazmat with the other Rescue that is @ station 1.My Work