USMC_NL

making new medic station/ new parking spots fd (WIP)

Hey,

I would like to make a new layout of the FS 1 and 2 and wanne make a EMS-Staton at the hospital.

At the FS 1 i would like to see the next layout:

- Bay 1: BLS Fire Truck 2x

- Bay 2: ALS Fire Truck 2x

- Bay 3: Tiller Truck

- Bay 4: Hazmat

- Bay 5: Dozer Team Transporter (MAUS)

outside FS 1:

- Battalion Chief

- Division 3 Chief (More Additional Units Submod - MAUS)

- Trailer 2x

- Bush

- Dozer Team Utility (MAUS)

- Swift Water Rescue (AUS)

- Aerial Ladder

At the FS 2 i would like to see the next layout:

- Bay 1: Water Tender

- Bay 2: ALS Fire Truck

- Bay 3: USAR

Outside FS 2:

- Field Mechanic (MAUS)

- LEV (AUS)

- Trailer 2x

- Utilitie Van (MAUS)

- Rehab/Air Tender (MAUS)

also i would like to make al the EMS units stand at the hospital

- EMS 1 (LED lightbar Submod-LLS)

- EMS 2 (LLS)

- HES

- ALS Amb 1 (SG)

- ALS Amb 2 (LLS)

- ALS Amb 3 (SG)

- ALS Amb 4 Vintage

- BLS Amb 1

- Large Rescue Amb

- MCU

- Rescue Dog

Helipad on the hospital - Rescue helicopter.

Mayby also a small EMS station on the other side of the map with the AMR Ambulances.

How wanne make this or wanne explain me how to make it??

i have a little bite under standing of scripting (rescripting/replacing vehicles and restaffing in fs)

There is no hurry. not al the LLS and MAUS units are downloadable or even ready :)

UPDATE:

little change, there mayby a 2nd BLS and 2nd Vintage ambulance at EMS station 1. also mayby a AMR supervisor at the AMR station

I have permission to work with the units from the EMAUS mod, the SG submod and the Led Lights Submod.

Hopefully HOPPAH is gone give permission to this change of the map.

UPDATE 04-16-2010

the new station model is done by dionissimus

Thanx for that man.

he is also gone make a AMR station hopefully:)

here the picture of the EMS station

Guest dionissimus

Not to rain on your parade, but...

This will be a really huge task. Especially if you don't know C++ (the programming language). You will have to not only change the default setup, you will have to change quite a few scripts and write a few new ones. Hate to break it to you, but the changes you are after will require a lot of work. Like, a REAL lot of work. And a lot of learning. Think "monumental"...

If you want a taste of modding, I'd recommend trying something really "simple". Like changing the BLS from the second station to an ALS. And then making sure it returns to the station. Sounds simple, no? Well, it is not. Best of luck, but I really doubt you are up to it. Nothing personal, just my impression...

I have replace the BLS amb from station 2 to the vintage, the Hazmat to the lev.

on station 1 i change the BLS fire to the water/foam tender and the USAR to the HES.

so that "beginning work" i can do it. Also i can restaff ppl in both fire stations

Also i have added the scripts to make multiple sub mods work to gether like the aus, Led Lightbar submod, the US army mod danny's submod (fbi) also i can added commands in the editor of EM4.

so i think im ready to learn the next stage so i can also do some stuff around here and stop only us the work of others in my own game. and mayby ill release it also if i get permission:)

Guest dionissimus

It does indeed sound like you can do it! : ) Apologies for my tone, it's just that the whole thing sounded like "Yeah! More Cars! I wanna!" ;)

Well, can't help you with scripting, but if you need a new building or two, go ahead and PM me. And let's hope someone comes along and helps with the script.

HAHA thnx man. i hope some one is gone help me.

Youwanne make a new building that would be great man. i don't have zmoddeler or something like that so i as planning to make the ems station outside but ill take a look if i can find a nice spot for a nice garage:):P

and while i was looking what car wil come where in the map (stations layout)

Today is recived permission from SG and James to take models from there submods and combined them with my map.

Also asked Hoppah for permission to yus the AUS and LA mod en get permission te release the mod.

Also i made thank to this some changes (also changed the first post :))

great news. also permission from JoseOu to use his units:)

Edited by USMC_NL

Hey,

I would like to make a new layout of the FS 1 and 2 and wanne make a EMS-Staton at the hospital.

At the FS 1 i would like to see the next layout:

- Bay 1: BLS Fire Truck 2x

- Bay 2: ALS Fire Truck 2x

- Bay 3: Tiller Truck

- Bay 4: Hazmat

- Bay 5: Dozer Team Transporter (MAUS)

outside FS 1:

- Battalion Chief

- Division 3 Chief (More Additional Units Submod - MAUS)

- Trailer 2x

- Bush

- Dozer Team Utility (MAUS)

- Swift Water Rescue (AUS)

- Aerial Ladder

At the FS 2 i would like to see the next layout:

- Bay 1: Water Tender

- Bay 2: ALS Fire Truck

- Bay 3: USAR

Outside FS 2:

- Field Mechanic (MAUS)

- LEV (AUS)

- Trailer 2x

- Utilitie Van (MAUS)

- Rehab/Air Tender (MAUS)

also i would like to make al the EMS units stand at the hospital

- EMS 1 (LED lightbar Submod-LLS)

- EMS 2 (LLS)

- HES

- ALS Amb 1 (SG)

- ALS Amb 2 (LLS)

- ALS Amb 3 (SG)

- ALS Amb 4 Vintage

- BLS Amb 1

- Large Rescue Amb

- MCU

- Rescue Dog

Helipad on the hospital - Rescue helicopter.

Mayby also a small EMS station on the other side of the map with the AMR Ambulances.

How wanne make this or wanne explain me how to make it??

i have a little bite under standing of scripting (rescripting/replacing vehicles and restaffing in fs)

There is no hurry. not al the LLS and MAUS units are downloadable or even ready :)

cool set up looking forward on playing it someday:)

haha so do i:)

started the work only the scripting part is harder than i though:) but ill manage it hopefully. and wait till i get permission from hoppah to release it.

The new EMS station is also in development.

also there are mayby 3 new units gone be. 2nd BLS and 2nd Vintage ambulance in the double gerage space in the EMS station 1 and an AMR supervisor.

THNX ADMIN:)

haha so do i:)

started the work only the scripting part is harder than i though:) but ill manage it hopefully. and wait till i get permission from hoppah to release it.

The new EMS station is also in development.

also there are mayby 3 new units gone be. 2nd BLS and 2nd Vintage ambulance in the double gerage space in the EMS station 1 and an AMR supervisor.

(ADMIN PLZ RELOCATE THIS TO THE SUBMOD FORUM THNX) Done

Good luck on getting permission and i'm looking forward on seeing what the new ems station looks like one of these days. :)

thnx guys.

haha still looking for help with the scripting part:)

all the VO's are made only need to added 3 scripts:) and wait for the new buildings and the release of all the units:)

Sounds good and cant wait to see it.....Will this work for the old large map as well as the la mod new map?

What about this maybe then with the old large map have This

FS1:

BLS Fire Truck 2x

ALS Fire Truck 2x

Aerill Ladder

Heavy Rescue Crane

Hazmat

Then Outside

Brush

Bat Chief

Division Chief

Field Mechanic (MAUS)

Trailer

FS2:

Foam Tender

ASL Fire Truck

Large Rescue Amb

Outside

Lev

Field Mechanic (MAUS)

hahah for now it only with the new LA mod map.

MAyby if it is working correctly ill also make it for the original MAP and the Woods map if i get permission.

Al the VOá are mode for the new buildings. when they are done ill start making thenm in game and start working on th scripting part and also test it:) then wait till all the other units are done script hem and test them:)

Guest dionissimus

As I am the one doing those buildings, I thought I'd post my update.

USMC_NL needs a few vehicles from a certain mod (by agreement), to publish his. I am doing both the buildings and the vehicles, so the vehicles are priority. I have requested reference material for those vehicles from the mod creator, since I am running another project at the same time and don't have time to search for reference for this particular project (I volunteered to help with modeling).

So, the process will go like this: the mod creator who needs vehicles will supply me with reference material (at least something to get me started), I will model the cars he wants (a couple of them, from what I understood), USMC_NL will get the buildings next, and my job will be done for this part.

haha thnx man for the update.

HAHA good luck with the car models. hope fully you gone finish them soon:)

There for the EMAUS sub-mod right?

neader can i :) hah hopefully i get permission te release it:).

Now the submod is onhold waiting for the buildings and the other mods to be finished:)

Guest ToaDster

I don't know if you know this but in order for mods to get approved by Hoopah, you have to ask for permission located in the copyright forum.