2400FF

project reality lights

I need help with the project reality lights. mainly getting them to show up on the game. I dowloaded the lights, and extracted them but now I can't get them to go on to the actual game. I have right now in front of me resources which is just a CHP police car pic, a unk type document, and a littly pic of lights. Then next to that I have project reality lights BKHN I clicked that and wanted it to go to my 911 FR game, but I can't even click the buttons, so I need some help please!!!!

thanks

I need help with the project reality lights. mainly getting them to show up on the game. I dowloaded the lights, and extracted them but now I can't get them to go on to the actual game. I have right now in front of me resources which is just a CHP police car pic, a unk type document, and a littly pic of lights. Then next to that I have project reality lights BKHN I clicked that and wanted it to go to my 911 FR game, but I can't even click the buttons, so I need some help please!!!!

thanks

Your question will be answered faster if you post in the project reality lights topic.