Guest zman

Dont get the new freeplay map when loaded

Im trying to download the version 2.0 of your La Mod and when I get into the setup I get an error message saying setup cannot find a valid instilation of Emergency 4 of 911 First Responders. If I disregard I cant install it using the mod installer. When I get into the La mod v2.0 and load the free play map there is no change in map or vehicles help!

Im trying to download the version 2.0 of your La Mod and when I get into the setup I get an error message saying setup cannot find a valid instilation of Emergency 4 of 911 First Responders. If I disregard I cant install it using the mod installer. When I get into the La mod v2.0 and load the free play map there is no change in map or vehicles help!

Are you having a problem when you try and install the mod with hoppah's installer, or when you try and load the mod in-game?

Are you having a problem when you try and install the mod with hoppah's installer, or when you try and load the mod in-game?

In game I only get the orginal free play map

Setup of the mod is aborted when it tels you there is no valid installation of EM4 on your pc.

I don't know why the installer would tell you that.

but the mod is not installed at your pc.

Setup of the mod is aborted when it tels you there is no valid installation of EM4 on your pc.

I don't know why the installer would tell you that.

but the mod is not installed at your pc.

Okay when I got to Hoppah's emergency 4 page and try down load it from there it says that it can't find the file. Im trying to download it again and save it will that help?

Answering my own question it is no! Is there any way for me to download it HELP!!!!!!