Guest ENG27INE

One of my sirens

Guest ENG27INE

I can use audio from almost any video as long as the quality is good. If there is a certain one you'd like just send me the link in a message so we aren't cluttering up the forum and I'll see what I can do with it.

Guest Francis

I can use audio from almost any video as long as the quality is good. If there is a certain one you'd like just send me the link in a message so we aren't cluttering up the forum and I'll see what I can do with it.

No you cannot. These are not yours and you are not allowed to redistribute the sounds without permission from the video poster. Did you actually have permission from the YouTube video owner to release this as a mod?

Guest ENG27INE

The video I used the audio from, yes I did get permission from the poster. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Would I be able to post more if I have permission from the video posters?

Guest Francis

The video I used the audio from, yes I did get permission from the poster. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Would I be able to post more if I have permission from the video posters?

Sure, and I trust you on this one. I have personally contacted the poster of the video to ask him if he has given permission to you to release this as a sound modification. Your problem if you didn't.