Tiinusen

Swedish Mod (Pre-Production)

News Update

We are currently educating two of our programmers

to act as secondary modellers, and we are doing research with

the local law and fire department. to get a accurate and current mod.

We will not release this mod when it is in alpha stage, we do not want

you or anyone else to experience bugs during gameplay, such lag, clipping

or technical difficulties.

Just a reminder

This mod will still be developed during spare time. because there

is no money involved you can not force people to work. so please

be patient.

We will Inform you

of our updates, current modells and features

when we are done with the pre-production stage

Kindly Regards

//BTH Team

Basicaly what he said was "Please make Gothenburg as city!! And try to take the area around Old Ullevi and the avenue too"

Finally this mod i being created:D I think that I was the first one on the forum that ask for this mod. I was not alone I see.. :D

I had plans about making one myself, but I didn´t know how :s

I suggest that you use the swedish sirens;) and to make the mod more realistic add too the veachles soo the player can turn on and off both sirens and lights:D

REALLY looking forward too play this:D Iam from sweden soo I try to make my english as good as I can...

Maybe you can publish some screens on the models later on?

Keep up the good work:D :12:

I have a great tips of a area,Stockholm Östermalm.

You can see that station at the tv series''på liv och död''.

i think its can be funny to make of ''famous'' vehicles, in the series you even have ambulance and police.

Witch is great!

Good luck with the mod!

Do you make Stockholm too?

I don´t think the most important thing is the area, but rather the realism and funktionality of the vehicles, bluelights etc. I really hope that you take all Emergency vehicles in sweden in this mod, and use the same lights (you know, realistic looking, working) and the Swedish sirens :D

Soo therefore choose Karlstad, in Värmland ;) hehe

Guest EM4 fan

I don´t think the most important thing is the area, but rather the realism and funktionality of the vehicles, bluelights etc. I really hope that you take all Emergency vehicles in sweden in this mod, and use the same lights (you know, realistic looking, working) and the Swedish sirens :D

Soo therefore choose Karlstad, in Värmland ;) hehe

I think he take the better/cooler cars from swedish

Probably not. He'll use whatever city he wants to use.. It's up to him. He won't choose a place on their Cars.. It's from were ever he wants..

I was just kidding... the area is not important, and in sweden its easy with the cars too, they are like the same everywhere, its the color, age and brand that can differ a bit.. sorry if my english is not the best...

Guest razor95

Lol, Securitas, In there Finland their just sitting at supermarket waiting for some youngster to steal. :P

But

If do you guys need modeler i can help you.

haha in sweden they drive around the city in their cars and trying to find anything to doxD