erfd

What sports do you play?

Airsoft and target shooting. Don't know whether you want to call them sports but hey :)

The OC-D

I have a 22. caliber Air Rifle. Sure they're only pellet-like in size but shooting a water balloon in slow motion is awesome :)

Not airsoft though. Aw hell no would i do that.

I have a 22. caliber Air Rifle. Sure they're only pellet-like in size but shooting a water balloon in slow motion is awesome :)

Not airsoft though. Aw hell no would i do that.

I have a .177 Air Rifle for the garden. Then I am a member of the NRA and LERA so I shoot small and full bore between 10m and 500m :D Might try the water balloons then, cans filled with water are good :) Why no to Airsoft?

The OC-D

I have a .177 Air Rifle for the garden. Then I am a member of the NRA and LERA so I shoot small and full bore between 10m and 500m :D Might try the water balloons then, cans filled with water are good :) Why no to Airsoft?

The OC-D

I think really, i don't really have enough friends that would play it. I probably wouldn't mind it stinging more than a bit, just i'd be pooping myself if i was to do it on my own!

And god, you're in the NRA? I'm shocked, lol!

Yeah, if you don't know what you're doing it can be a bit intimidating but the game's are good and the people more-often-than-not very friendly :)

Bear in mind this is the British NRA - not the American one. We sit in a shed and discuss the bore-size of various Enfields :D All it is is an Administrative body that allows me to shoot on their property, as I don't happen to have a 500m range lying around! :D

The OC-D

Yeah, if you don't know what you're doing it can be a bit intimidating but the game's are good and the people more-often-than-not very friendly :)

Bear in mind this is the British NRA - not the American one. We sit in a shed and discuss the bore-size of various Enfields :D All it is is an Administrative body that allows me to shoot on their property, as I don't happen to have a 500m range lying around! :D

The OC-D

Yea. I realize the American NRA is probably more gun lovin', lol.