Guest Maximus000

Scaling Streets

Guest Maximus000

So heres the thing, I recently added a parking space to fire station 1 (LA MOD) along with an ems captain vehicle. Everything works great, it eventually parks when returning to the station but it does some needless turns on the parking lot. When I choose to edit streets I see there are some very narrow streets laid out on the parking lot to guide other vehicles to their parking spaces. I've been trying to do the same but when I lay down a new street its really wide and I can't figure out how to scale it down. With that said, it's probably something really simple but I've tried a bunch of key combinations to no avail, its really frustrating. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Tom

Press and hold CTRL then using the left mouse button grab the smaller boxes that run along the side of the path and drag the path in or out to scale that section of the path to the size you wish it to be.

Guest Maximus000

Press and hold CTRL then using the left mouse button grab the smaller boxes that run along the side of the path and drag the path in or out to scale that section of the path to the size you wish it to be.

Awesome thanks! I could've sworn I tried that.