timmiej93

Tiller turning Table

Hey all,

(especially to Hoppa)

I played the LA Mod 2.0 for a time now, and i noticed that the tiller's ladder can't be turned. this is a big inconvenience, because you can't rescue potential jumpers with the tiller like this.

It also would be more usefull if it could turn for extinguishing fire's, because it would have a much grater range like that.

Hey all,

(especially to Hoppa)

I played the LA Mod 2.0 for a time now, and i noticed that the tiller's ladder can't be turned. this is a big inconvenience, because you can't rescue potential jumpers with the tiller like this.

It also would be more usefull if it could turn for extinguishing fire's, because it would have a much grater range like that.

I'm pretty sure it can turn. I also believe that Hoppah said it wouldn't be able to be used to enter windows in buildings.

I'm pretty sure it can turn. I also believe that Hoppah said it wouldn't be able to be used to enter windows in buildings.

Well that seams unlogical, and btw, no it cant turn, i just retried but it didn't work.

i just don't understand why it can't turn. it cant be about realism, because it can turn in reallife too.

it cant bee all too hard to make, because its exactly the same as the areal(or something) ladder

It does turn, but there have been times where it does seem to stick and will not rotate, but i assure the function is there.

As for using it for rescue attempts, Hoppah hasnt been able to create a straight stick ladder that can perform rescues, YET. I am sure one day he will, but just not right now.