Luisinho

Help needed!

Hello,

I'm currently working on a ladder truck for SPMod, and because the actual trucks have no basket. I was wondering how to make it work properly without one.

And would it possible to add a hose connectors to DLK vehicles as well?

Any help is appreciated, as long as you know what you're talking about.

Thanks,

Luis

Don't mean to distract from the thread, but I'm thinking of firetrucks for WM mod, would it be possible to have ladders as objects that can be placed at windows and used to enter buildings with no ground access? Maybe that's too off-topic, sorry!

Hello,

I'm currently working on a ladder truck for SPMod, and because the actual trucks have no basket. I was wondering how to make it work properly without one. Make/edit scripts that 'hides' the person as they 'enter' the ladder and then make a 'child' for the ladder which is a model that looks like the person but just lies stationary in the ladder at the top, then when you have him 'exit' the ladder, make it change them back. At least this is how I'd do it.

And would it possible to add a hose connectors to DLK vehicles as well? Might have some difficulty, since the vehicle would have to be a Pumper (forgot the abbr.) as well as a DLK for both to work.

Any help is appreciated, as long as you know what you're talking about.

Thanks,

Luis

Thanks Ami.

I managed to fix the 'basket' issue, by making the basket transparent. However, I haven't tried doing the thing you said. I'll leave it for some other time, but I'll try something like that later on, because I'd very much like to see my firefighter lying down on the surface of the ladder.

I'm still haven't managed to allow connectors on DLK vehicles. But I'm sure I will soon, with the help I'm getting on the German forums.

:D