Guest ovni360

[EM3] Unable to call units in LA Mod Missions

Guest ovni360

Hi there,

I have installed the LA Mod 2.5 (for Emergency 3) successfully but I can't call units in the LA Mod Missions. The icons of the Fire Department, Police, etc.. are like "locked", in a gray color.

However I am able to call units in the normal missions of the game (having the mod activated).

Can you help me ?

Sorry for the poor english, I'm french.

Hi there,

I have installed the LA Mod 2.5 (for Emergency 3) successfully but I can't call units in the LA Mod Missions. The icons of the Fire Department, Police, etc.. are like "locked", in a gray color.

However I am able to call units in the normal missions of the game (having the mod activated).

Can you help me ?

Sorry for the poor english, I'm french.

Did you make any changes to the freeplay files of the mod?

Guest ovni360

No, I did'nt change anything.

In fact, in the first and the second LA missions, the computer crashes down (?) while the mission is loading (always when the third little image at the bottom of the loading screen should become coloured).

In the third mission (fire in family house), the loading is OK, but as mentioned above, I cannot call any unit.

Note : I used the UK patch released on this site.

No, I did'nt change anything.

In fact, in the first and the second LA missions, the computer crashes down (?) while the mission is loading (always when the third little image at the bottom of the loading screen should become coloured).

In the third mission (fire in family house), the loading is OK, but as mentioned above, I cannot call any unit.

Note : I used the UK patch released on this site.

And are you sure you have the UK version and not the US version of EM3?

If you have them modinstaller when you installed the game without any patches, you have the US version and you do not need to install patches. Installing patches corrupts the game in that case.