Joopjr

2 Problems in freeplay

I got 2 problems in freeplay:

1. Vehicles get stuck in Traffic Virtual Object.

The cars start to drive if the traffic light turns green, but they imminently stop even when they are inside the virtual object:

or8dvk.png

*Reconstruction in the editor because i can't take screenshots ingame.

2. Traffic lights goes red to fast

The traffic light called 16_3_5 where 5 is the number for the green time can handle 1 car in the greentime, this is after a fresh reinstall of the game.

The traffic light 16_1_3 where 3 is crucial for the green time can't handle any vehicle, they just drive 1 inch and straight after that it turns red again.

-Sorry for my bad English xD -

I got 2 problems in freeplay:

1. Vehicles get stuck in Traffic Virtual Object.

The cars start to drive if the traffic light turns green, but they imminently stop even when they are inside the virtual object:

*Reconstruction in the editor because i can't take screenshots ingame.

2. Traffic lights goes red to fast

The traffic light called 16_3_5 where 5 is the number for the green time can handle 1 car in the greentime, this is after a fresh reinstall of the game.

The traffic light 16_1_3 where 3 is crucial for the green time can't handle any vehicle, they just drive 1 inch and straight after that it turns red again.

-Sorry for my bad English xD -

If you want to prevent vehicles getting stuck just move the traffic lights a bit more onto the sidewalk.

If you want traffic lights to stay green longer just increase the last number (so in stead of 16_3_5 make it 16_3_9 or something). It will make the light stay green longer.

Don't worry about your English. It's good.