Ale

New Hospital (personal)

Hi all

I did a Hospital in google sketchp , and i exported it as .z3d and then in zmodeler to .v30 , now i want to add this Hospital to La mod replacing the other Hospital, How can i do this ?

Thanks

note: I didn't want to make a topic only for this , i wanted to Pm Hoppah but i couldn't .

In Sketch up, export to 3ds. Load the 3ds in zmodeler 2. Export to v3o. UV Map it, and then load the editor. Go to Modifications->LA Mod 2.1(or1.8,1.9,2.0etc)->Hit F1->Buildings->LA Emergencey Services->Hospital and look towards the bottom. Youll see a browse box. point this to your v3o file. Delete the one of the map by click it, then hit Delete on the keyboard(not back space). Then click the hospital and place it.

In Sketch up, export to 3ds. Load the 3ds in zmodeler 2. Export to v3o. UV Map it, and then load the editor. Go to Modifications->LA Mod 2.1(or1.8,1.9,2.0etc)->Hit F1->Buildings->LA Emergencey Services->Hospital and look towards the bottom. Youll see a browse box. point this to your v3o file. Delete the one of the map by click it, then hit Delete on the keyboard(not back space). Then click the hospital and place it.

Why replace it on editor while you could add it. So that way you have 2 Hospitals to choose from :cheers-mate: .

Im not sure if it fits into this forum. (otherwise it can be deleted)

I would like to move the hospital to another location at the south part of the map.

that works but how can i make it work that the ambulances and choppers also go to the south of

the map do bring there injured persons

thx in advance