sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Yes, theyre the ones that go around in the Red Police Cars

http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=44&Itemid=77

And they go around Armed in normal cop clothing (with kevlar on of course though :P)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i2jxb69nI8&feature=related - Go the the end - "Get your F****** hand on your head" lol)

Could there be some ARCops with all the Kevlar kit on and they're a bit less vulnerable to bullets and explosions, etc.

And some G36's (I heard they also have M16's???? :s )

And Sniper Rifles

And Tazer's that put someone into the injured state for a few seconds

Make the perfect armed response unit out of all of the mods currently available :P

This might seem like a stupid question...

But can someone please put a description of the units on here?

Living in the US, IDK how the London system works with the emergency system

Guest RyanRobinson

Hi it's a great mod but I have one issue.

When playing the missions, the only police nits I can use are the original EM4 units. London police do not appear. I tried re-installing but it did not work. what can i do?

Hi it's a great mod but I have one issue.

When playing the missions, the only police nits I can use are the original EM4 units. London police do not appear. I tried re-installing but it did not work. what can i do?

Just to clarify, did you install it then loaded the mod in Modifications and try freeplay?

Hey Sniped, can I make one suggestion about the vehicles? They are more or less all the same speed. For example, the RRV gets there the same time as the ambulance and other police cars should be faster. Would that be taken into consideration?

Guest RyanRobinson

Just to clarify, did you install it then loaded the mod in Modifications and try freeplay?

Yes. I have no problems in freeplay- the problem is when I play missions, I can use all the London units except police. The police in the missions are from the original EM4 game.

Script, you could have the command taze then the officer unholsters a tazer then you use the shoot command an the officer tazes the man, you could make it to put the Suspect into a the animation used for heart-attacks and that, when they're shacking & on the floor, once tazed the officer moves up and cuffs them??? it would be simple to script if you know how