Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Nahue Aguirre

[Released/Public] Argentina Mod 1.0

Hello friends how are you?

Today I present my mod in which I am working, "Argentina Mod" is a mod based on the cities of Argentina, has some of the characteristic vehicles of the country,

I hope you like my mod and have a lot of fun with it.

Characteristics:
32 fire engines
13 vehicles ems
28 police vehicles
2 fire stations
1 department of ems
1 police department

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8bih565nph4hbl1/Argentina+Mod+v1.rar

Xt0rH2T.jpg

• Upvote 2

Chevrolet caprice from 2nd photo is definantly from Miami mod alpha, with is premmision only. But whatever. You need to add a credit to BorjaXmusic for it.

Mod looks fine tho

On 24/3/2017 at 5:55 PM, EmC-Unit said:

Chevrolet Caprice de segunda foto es sin duda alguna desde Miami alfa mod, con premmision es única. Pero lo que sea. Es necesario añadir un crédito a BorjaXmusic por ello.

Mod ve bien Tho

Hi, if I forget to give credit to BorjaXmusic, thank you very much for reminding me
On 25/3/2017 at 10:06 AM, Matias Tadeo Rossi said:

Hola Nahue, Cualquier cosa Que necesites decime, te puedo Ayudar con algunos adj vuelve a dibujar
Tenés Pensado introducir a la Policía de la Ciudad?

hola :D, Bueno bueno, sisi como no, asi podemos compartir ideas para nuevas versiones del mod...

Looks decent, I'll download it and play it, will report back later!

EDIT: I like it thus far, a few unskinned vehicles and curious as to why on the side of the fire apparatus it says "Policia Federal". I'm not good with Spanish but "policia" means police, right? 

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:42 PM, Sociopath said:

Looks decent, I'll download it and play it, will report back later!

EDIT: I like it thus far, a few unskinned vehicles and curious as to why on the side of the fire apparatus it says "Policia Federal". I'm not good with Spanish but "policia" means police, right? 

From my understanding from YouTube, in South America some fire departments are a division of the federal/military police in certain countries. I know the Sao Paulo fire department in brazil is part of the military police.