avenger___

Camera Moving To The Edge of The Map

Sometimes when i start Emergency 4 the game keeps dragging the camera to a direction. Most of the time is to the left, i can't see any apparent reason, no stuck keys, mouse working normal. Sometimes it plays normally, but VERY rarely. Is this a known bug? Is there anything that can be done? I never changed the em4.cfg.

This bug happens because when your computer hardware (video card) "flashes" to shift resolution to whatever your game is set to instead of native desktop (which is usually high-res today) if you're moving the mouse when it does this transition sometimes it "loses" the mouse and gets stuck flying to one side of the screen or another.  Sometimes it can be "resolved" by simply moving the mouse around and repeatedly hitting the assigned movement keys around till it "frees" up.. Other times it has to be rebooted, though in my time of playing it I find it extremely rare that I must reboot the game completely; usually just trying to force the view to the extremes fixes it (generally press and hold the key in the direction it's already going hard into anyway which is counterintuitive but generally frees it up).