Steven Dang

Need help with the script, please!

Hello everyone!

I need to know about the script that provide the active from the tanker truck to the engine such as The Riverside Modification.

1. How to increase the number of connectors from the tanker to another engines (In mod, it just only one).

2. When i change the model, why i can't attach the fire hose from the tanker to the engine.

Hope to see your answer soon guys, Thanks a lot!  :holdglass:  :holdglass:

On January 10, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Steven Dang said:

Hello everyone!

I need to know about the script that provide the active from the tanker truck to the engine such as The Riverside Modification.

1. How to increase the number of connectors from the tanker to another engines (In mod, it just only one).

2. When i change the model, why i can't attach the fire hose from the tanker to the engine.

Hope to see your answer soon guys, Thanks a lot!  :holdglass:  :holdglass:

Hey if you switch models you have to add the hose connection objects to the new unit. To add more connections do the same by adding more connection point objects. Sadly I can't do it for you, for I do not know how to exactly do this myself. I just happen to remember reading something about something similar and I remembered the answer. Hope this helps :)

15 hours ago, CMCC626 said:

Are you trying to make it so that you can send water from 1 tanker to multiple engines?

Yes. The limited water script works and normal hoses work by connection objects in the editor. All you do is add the proper connection objects. But don't add to many for that might break the game and/or mess up the script.

P.S. I am not sure if the too many connections will break the game and/or mess up the script.

On 3/2/2016 at 9:57 AM, Connor Brumleve said:

Hey if you switch models you have to add the hose connection objects to the new unit. To add more connections do the same by adding more connection point objects. Sadly I can't do it for you, for I do not know how to exactly do this myself. I just happen to remember reading something about something similar and I remembered the answer. Hope this helps :)

Well, i add more connector, but it just exist in editor, then i loaded the mod, the connectors are disappeared :(

10 hours ago, Steven Dang said:

i added "firetruck super pumper" in Edit Child>Supertruck tab. but nothing changed at gameplay 

did you attach it to the vehicle and save the object list and stuff like that? That is all I can abut help you with there. As I said before I do not know how to exactly add it but i know it is possible.

On 6/2/2016 at 0:54 AM, Connor Brumleve said:

did you attach it to the vehicle and save the object list and stuff like that? That is all I can abut help you with there. As I said before I do not know how to exactly add it but i know it is possible.

uh huh, sure, i added them to truck and click OK, i click on the prototype of truck to show it again, and it exist all of child i added, but when i load the mod and freeplay, it just exist 1 connector out and 1 connector in :-|

6 hours ago, Steven Dang said:

uh huh, sure, i added them to truck and click OK, i click on the prototype of truck to show it again, and it exist all of child i added, but when i load the mod and freeplay, it just exist 1 connector out and 1 connector in :-|

I know what you need to do but not exactly how to do it. Sorry :/

On 2/16/2016 at 8:52 AM, CMCC626 said:

So you have it set up like the image I attached?

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_02/this.png.8120dc5d3a13e38785a354bf599eb181.png

you can do that if you add the right outtake for the tanker that allows you to hook up to another vehicle.