Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Mindcat

Stuttgart Modification

This will be a mod of my hometown Stuttgart. You may know Stuttgart as a home of Porsche and Mercedes-Benz.

It will be realistic.

I will use vehicles already existing and make new 3D Model for vehicles not existing or existing in a different version.

I will make a custom map which will be as realistic as possible but it will be combining different areas into one custom map.

New buildings for the map will also be done by me.

Police STW: 

upload-9a0395311f946ad3269357e36f5405921

TimmeyX, PhillipNeu, Simon97

You can research the vehicles here:

http://feuerwehr-stuttgart.de/index.php?article_id=56

More details soon.

I know this is ambitious but it is a long time project i´ll do and will take its time but it surely will include everything as described. 

First part will be the police department, then ambulance and then the fire dept.

It will defently take more thena year to make this but i will take that time. 

Let me know what you thing and also feel free to give suggestions or tell me what you´d like to see.