Ashley Smith

Gloucestershire emergency service mod [not started yet]

hey i have an idea od doing this Gloucestershire emergancy service mod for emergency 4/911 first response. 

Gloucestershire is a county in britain near bristol if you don't know where it is. 

the team and who im looking to help with this mod: 

me, i will be doing the skinning of the Vehicles 

elliot wilkes, helping me with skinning but i think he is new to this task 

who im looking for if anyone wants to help 

a person who can model vehicles or who has the program to do this and understands it 

a person who can also script and make accidents in either editor or another programs. i can do this but we might need an extra helping hand 

well thats who im looking for and the members of the team. yes its firstly a 2 man team but hopefully you guys can take a part in this  

updates will be happening mainly each month either on here or on our facebook group 

https://www.emergency-planet.com/pages/Gloucestershire-emegancy-service-mod/709196089197787

thanks for your interest and hope to see postive feedback. if you have any critisium within this topic please say 

thanks 

Welcome to the forums.

Do you and your friend have any other skills other than skinning? Because not many people are going to want to join a team and pretty much build you a mod, no offence but alot of new people assume that just being able to skin is enough to get a team together. You are best off taking a mod such as the London mod and reskinning it as a private use mod and show off your skills. That way you may get more interest from people.

Anyway good luck with it.

Are you actually serious?

This will be definitely be a contender for the most pointless topic this year...

Closed, if you decide to do this again, PM one of us and we'll reopen the topic. Don't go and start another topic the next time you decide you want to attempt a mod.