Petsis92

I have a problem with the campaign

I had a savegame of Emergency 5 and I had played many time. I had a problem with my computer and I had to format it. I save the file of Emergency 5: (C:/program files/Emergency 5) but when I formated my computer I saw that the savegames of Emergency 5 are saved in:

C:/ program files/users/user/AppData/Roaming/Promotion Software GmbH/EMERGENCY 5/local

I have lost my savegame but, can I recover it? I don't know if there is some way to do it.

Thank You.

It's possible you could recover the savegame file if it hasn't been overwritten yet. I'd recommend that you don't load any more data onto your disk and run photorec (http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec) off a flash drive if you can. The data recovery should also be offloaded to a separate external drive/flash drive to avoid overwriting sectors that haven't been searched yet. Even better would be to run it off a live cd (any linux distro, just install photorec after it boots if it doesn't come with it).