mariuswww

Exporting .Mesh Files

I was literally JUST about to post this question! 

I have tried everything I can think of to try to get that error to go away. But after about 2 hours of attempting things and failing I don't know what to do. 

I have googled everything I can think of and cannot find that error anywhere.

I would also appropriate an answer to this question!

You may need to use another program. I'm not sure if Zmodeler fully supports OGRE .mesh files.

3DS Max has a few .mesh exporting plugins for OGRE as does Blender.

Unfortunately, importing .mesh files is even trickier. It looks like Blender is the only thing that can import .mesh files with a plugin. 3DS max does not seem to have anything that can open .mesh without converting it to another format first.

Lol right. 

Even before that how do you create a mod or a project so that when you do find out how to import a model .. how do you get it to others!!!???

I believe it may not be a added function yet just based off of people saying they have seen editor files/folders labeled as "TODO". Also, remember that two person working in the editor, so far I have seen it only say offline with no foreseeable way of connecting to other yet. I have found this directory though

Untitled.jpg