Mailman653

Hidden or locked textures?

Provided they are your average .dds files you may need to unlock them as you typically need to do for LA mod files. If you are unsure as to which files you will need to unlock you can look in the V3O file for that particular object to see what they use. You can find the appropriate V3O and file extension in the editor by selecting the object clicking edit and then looking near the bottom of the window for the modelfile field.

Unlocking EX.

Find your dds file
Change the name from large_ambulance.dds to large_ambulanceTT.v3o
Then click yes to the file change/entention and then open the editor
Once the editor is open load up your mod.
Then go to UNPACK and find the large_ambulanceTT.v3o file, click on it, and the click OK
Exit the editor
Go back to the large_ambulanceTT.v3o file and change it to large_ambulance.dds

Unlocking is pretty well documented on the forums if you don't find this clear you can always look for another set of instructions to do so

There is also a file by Mindcore containing every unlocked texture somewhere on here but i can't seem to find it; i'll have a better look later.

It was deleted in that server failure a while back; I've reuploaded it just now. In case anyone is interested still.