Hey, ive heard that many people with intel graphics cards are also experincing this issue, and, having an intel, so have I. the manhattan mod ( v1.00 and V2.0.1 and 2.0.3 ) crash when i try to load freeplay. now, i can play missions just fine with all the units and they really are great, but freeplay i can drag on forever and do what i want. and i came up with this idea in the middle of a game last night. if i can switch the freeplay map, and still have all the units, how would i do that? i was looking to use woods map from fd command mod, which is great by the way. what files would i need to move over from that mod and in what fashion? thanks

I don't know if you can do that. Seeing as i uninstalled my Manhattan Mod (I wasn't playing it and it took up 3gb) is there a map switcher in there? I think maps have to be set up for units, you can just put any map and expect it to work, i think.

Your idea is something that i Have been playing around for a little bit... this is what you need.

Woods map complete with calls and everything as is... the easist way I found to do this is take the models and the prototypes as well as any scripts that are needed and go and put it into the mod that has it.... that is the easy part... now the huge hard part

you now need to go and change every little script out there... from the tofirestation, to the tohospital to policestation, lafirestation start (if it has it I can't remember) then the freeplay param, the info text, the portart... and then the unit thing...

Like i said a lot of work...

Its like taking a unit from Manhatton mod and putting it into the NY mod but on top of that you want to have it in a station. Its a lot of happy fun joy joy. The manhatton mod team is working on a lower spec game but who knows when that will be out (I believe they are focusing on 3 to be out first) but even then I believe it won't be intel friendly... like i said i have added a few of the vehicles from manhatton mod over to the NY mod and it has ran really laggy when I have them even on the basic map. so we'll see.

Ok, I got it. Since Manhattan Mod is basic a massive submod of LA, i was able to simply replace the map file with that of fd command. and i was trying for hours to move files all over. theres not a whole lot of traffic though, and i want to make it seem like NYC. can i do that? thanks for your help, i love the new map. and theres no lag!!:)

To 'spruce' it up a little, you can load the mod in the Emergency 4 Editor and load the map, from there you go into Scene in Edit, (It usually pops up anyways) and place whatever you want down, be it cars, buildings, units, eg.

Also, double posting, let alone triple posting, violates the Emergency Planet rules and guidelines, and is frowned upon, consider deleting your previous posts, :)