I have the new version of the game that includes the 2012 stuff, plus a few new missions.

The Frankfurt mission in which there is a radioactive cloud can not be completed so far. The 3 guys on the tanker are contaminated but only 1 jumps in the water. The other two will not jump into the water at all and therefore I can not rescue them. They end up collapsing after a while and then ultimately die on the top of the tanker.

any ideas?

-d

Frankfurt mission is from 2012 ? I finished the game so I will check but need to redo it myself as thats months ago lol

EDIT:

Just checked, it's Mission 9 of Emergency 2012

At the begin 2 of the 3 jump into water for me. Did you patch up the game already?

Frankfurt mission is from 2012 ? I finished the game so I will check but need to redo it myself as thats months ago lol

EDIT:

Just checked, it's Mission 9 of Emergency 2012

At the begin 2 of the 3 jump into water for me. Did you patch up the game already?

I have the new version of the game that includes the 2012 stuff, plus a few new missions.

The Frankfurt mission in which there is a radioactive cloud can not be completed so far. The 3 guys on the tanker are contaminated but only 1 jumps in the water. The other two will not jump into the water at all and therefore I can not rescue them. They end up collapsing after a while and then ultimately die on the top of the tanker.

any ideas?

-d

Emergency 2013 doesn't have a patch, only 2012, at least I don't found one in the web! I saw many people having the same problem and asking for solutions! My game has a texture problem too! I will try to use the 2012 patch, but I don't know if this will works!!! If works I post the solution here