Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
griffy

SCPD Submod (V.1.1)(Holding Indefinitely)

Hey guys

Here my first preview of the upcoming SCPD v1.2

Medic One has just arrived :laugh:

PLZ: DO NOT HESITATE TO COMMENT, IN ORDER TO IMPROVE THE WORK WE DO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_YPgDbH06k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_YPgDbH06k

great preview i like the banner you made too

EDIT: also i found the issue with the lightbar on the usar its gone lol the prototype for the lightbar is gone maybe it didnt update or i rared and zipped it before i put it into the mod idk however im gonna fix it here soon so keep watching this ill let you know when i get the hotfix for it

UPDATE: im gonna delay the release of 1.1 official and make the next release 1.1 Beta R2 current features of 1.1 Beta 2:

-Fixed the USAR lightbar missing

-Got rid of the extra lightbar on the back of engine 21

-Putting Polygons on some of the vehicles (all of them will be polygoned in 1.2's release :) )

-Hopefully i get a mapper and make a MP map :)

-Remaking the SCPD lightbar (the red black and blue one)

-Hopefully getting the lambo back :)

-Hoping to get some more team members (PM me if you would like to help need the following: modeler, mapper, skinner, uv mapper, and a scripter (parking scripts only at this time))

-Hoping to get a teamspeak server for the MP clan (somewhat like the manhattan mod)

Edited by griffy

NEW PREVIEW!

Engine 21

Do not forget to comment !

Amazing enough said

1. Can you make as em4 file and 2. Will the ff be swaying dureing game

hes drunk obviously

Great stuff Narco. I've never seen anything other than a police car w/ blue lights before though :huh:

look at the new fdny rescue trucks they all have blue lights on the back of them

nice lights narco

^^ :)

like em4 mod installer

I don't know how to do it... Maybe Griffy knows

But installing files in the game folder is easy...

1.1 beta zip file won't open for me. when i download it and try to open it. An error message appears and states that the file is invalid.

1.1 beta zip file won't open for me. when i download it and try to open it. An error message appears and states that the file is invalid.

im getting the same error :/

im getting the same error :/

I'm just wondering, what is wrong with the .zip file of the 1.1 file? When I try to unzip it, it keeps saying that it cannot read it because it is corrupt. Please help!

both of you need to save the file to your desktop because if you are hitting open your internet security sometimes deletes everything in the TEMP folder which includes all downloads you hit open to if you save it to your desktop it will not delete it then it should open correctly if that doesnt work i will reupload it for you

both of you need to save the file to your desktop because if you are hitting open your internet security sometimes deletes everything in the TEMP folder which includes all downloads you hit open to if you save it to your desktop it will not delete it then it should open correctly if that doesnt work i will reupload it for you

much appreciated! I finally got it to open, I just used firefox and opened with winrar instead of saving to desktop. thanks again!

much appreciated! I finally got it to open, I just used firefox and opened with winrar instead of saving to desktop. thanks again!

awesome internet explorer normally deletes the temp files