Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
hcbj1

EM4 winterberg mod download

Follow the next.

First register at: Winterberg Forum

Now do this:

1.Download this file and run it. ----> Download 1

2.Download the "installer" and run it as administrator (In Windows 7 / Vista) ----> Download 2

The installer is in German, but is really easy to install. Isn't not much diferent like another installer.

I hope you can understand what i've sayed :)

Regards

Me too i would like to download the mod but i dont understand the registration form lol is there a way to change the language on their web site ?

Me too i would like to download the mod but i dont understand the registration form lol is there a way to change the language on their web site ?

I dont understand german at all but its really not that hard to figure out:

Benutzername: Username

E-Mail-Adresse: Email(who could have guessed;))

Passwort: Passwoord(who could have guessed;))

Passwort wiederholen: and again, enter your password(who could have guessed;))