Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

So what version are people play online in the meru

I think they are playing the v3 released to MERU members, but now they are not releasing any longer because someone posted it online for download or something like that.

v2.0.3 is the most up to date released version.

v2.1.0 and v3.0.0 (both different versions) are currently at beta stage and are being tested with trusted members. We ran slightly more open betas for a short while but all of our hard work was leaked so we decided against that ever again.

x

v2.0.3 is the most up to date released version.

v2.1.0 and v3.0.0 (both different versions) are currently at beta stage and are being tested with trusted members. We ran slightly more open betas for a short while but all of our hard work was leaked so we decided against that ever again.

x

was not necessary to version 1 so that he could play well?

was not necessary to version 1 so that he could play well?

Nope v1 was discontinued and is not required to play v2 or v3 (when its released)

what the estmatid relist date for Manhattan Modification V3

like mr tucker said we don't ask for release dates on this site ( unless we're naughty or didn't read the rules ) but the eta for v3 is summer this year a set date is unknown but it will be done and released when its finished :) ps welcome to the site if your new here :)

I've downloaded the V2 and its updates, and the command put the siren does not work, knows which may be the reason?

Any particular unit?

Same happens to me. It is all the units.

Hmmm ill have a look for you guys when I'm next on pc :) I have a few ideas but don't want to say anything till i know I'm sure sorry :/ edit I forgot to check ill do it next time :( lol

Not completely sure, but I thought it might have said on the 'help billboard that the command post commands don't work or are bugged or something. Not sure but I thought I had seen something.

Yea that's right think it was in v2 somewhere but I thinks he's on About the sirens

Not sure if its a bug or I installed it wrong but I didn't see any previous posts on it...

I command the division chief to go to station, and when I do the game crashed and pops up with a error message.. Not sure what the message says I'll do it again to check.

Any solutions?

There are some units with a GoToFireStation command that are not supposed to, and do not work correctly. Might as well load up the editor and remove that command from the vehicle.

I think that was the only one I ran into, but I'm not sure; I may have not gone through ALL the units to see if every other one didn't have a bugged command for it.

like mr tucker said we don't ask for release dates on this site ( unless we're naughty or didn't read the rules ) but the eta for v3 is summer this year a set date is unknown but it will be done and released when its finished :) ps welcome to the site if your new here :)

I at new but the reson I was asking is when It was date WAS IN 2.0.3 ON the bomb despost van the door go fun is it go to be fix in v3

Hello,

I know, it's probably already annoing, but I got a question regardinv Version 3.0 of your Mod.

Will it be possible for both Paramedics an an ambulance to pick up an EMT-Bag or a stryker and put the empty stryker back in the bus (without entering it)?

I don't want this to be seen as a feature request, but it would be nice knowing if this will be included in version 3. It's just a thing I think of as pretty annoying (to me personally) because in reality, if an ambulance is first on a scene with multiple casualties, both paramedics will start treating patients.

Greetings, Johannes

--- Please be merciful regsrding typo's, I'm not a native speaker---

Can anyways or one of the 'staff' members upload the raw files (Or the installed mod files) for me? I know it's a big ask, but opening the .exe causes my PC to collapse (IDK why), and i've redownloaded it 2 times to no success, restarted my PC 3 times.

Can anyways or one of the 'staff' members upload the raw files (Or the installed mod files) for me? I know it's a big ask, but opening the .exe causes my PC to collapse (IDK why), and i've redownloaded it 2 times to no success, restarted my PC 3 times.

Yes it was added a while ago, both can get EMT bags and the EMT can get a stretcher

Yes it was added a while ago, both can get EMT bags and the EMT can get a stretcher

You need to watch where you're clicking, haha.