Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UkMod999

Feuerwehr Simulator 2010

13 posts in this topic

Hello Folks.

Im wandering if there is a downloadable version of Feuerwehr Simulator 2010.

Thanks

Don't talk about warez. Warned two folks.

sorry but I dont know what warz is? Please explain,....

If you are looking for a free version, we can't help you.

If you are planning on paying for it, I'll try to find a website for you.

EDIT: You can order at the following link:

http://www.amazon.de/astragon-Feuerwehr-Si...0/dp/B002NEGGJA

I think he means a digital download (ex.911 fr.)

If you want a digital download, then I would suggest you keep a watch on Simmarket.com as they already havea lot of Astragon's products.

Taking a look at Astragons products seems to suggest that if you want a English version, you might be out of luck.

Yes thats great. No feuerwehr simulator. I want to pay lol. But amazon.de dont ship to the uk because i dont know :L

Here's amazon.fr search of Astragon products for anyone who finds French easier. The game isn't out yet on amazon.fr, but it probably will be soon.

Yes thats great. No feuerwehr simulator. I want to pay lol. But amazon.de dont ship to the uk because i dont know :L

Really? Quite odd since amazon.co.uk can ship to pretty much all of the EU and amazon.fr can ship to the UK..

edit:

That's a load of rubbish. You just can't understand German isn't it?

list of countries amazon.de ships to and the extra costs

UK and N.ireland is 8th down.

2nd edit:

Just going to draw attention to these other emergency services related games:

Die Feuerwehr

Katastrophenschutz Simulator

Notarzt simulator

You can also get Notarzt simulator, katastrophenschutz simulator and feuerwehr simulator in a bundle for EUR 49,70. Just scroll down on any of those three pages and you'll see it.

Or for an extra, euro, you can replace Notarzt simulator with Die Feuerwehr - if you're not really into ambulances.

Quite a number of stuff actually...

they do i have got Feuerwehr- Simulator 2010 froma mazon.de its just certain people/companys choose not to ship to uk if you click next one down it will. its a crap game tho

I wish that was in english. :dry:

Anyone found a patch to english ?

I have searched on the web and on the files of the game, but i cant discover how i translate it to english.

Anyone know how ?