Guest The Lonley Wolf

Unknown close

Guest The Lonley Wolf

when i play Emergency 4 it runs fine and swell with no lag.... but sometimes on LA mod it just closes after 40 min or so no error window or anything just closes (most in multiplayer) and it does sometimes without mods to.... :1046276372_bawling:

ps: using vista all drivers are updated.. :1046275767_ugly:

---------------------------------

and: i have seen many good pc users when i start my pc after 10 min i get this

Rundll32.exe has stopped working and needs to be closed...i tryed microsoft but they want me to pay them for help... :machkaputt:

( if anyone have a insight how to fix it thanks,its just annoying it does not affect any systems....yet)

thanks fellow players.. :laugh:

well rundll32.exe errors are a bit big.

(used in almost every thing)

Can you post a complete error line?

or upload the windows log corresponding with the error type?

(This is how you can do that):

Start-->Run--> type in: eventvwr and enter/press ok

Waith a while(windows is gathering information, when you get the log screen select: "Windows log"(i suppose it is called that way)

Look for yellow and red icons, corresponding with the error on the time it happed.

Copy/past that info in to a text file, and upload it here please.

(example)

(example of the error code)

Toepassing met fout RunDLL32.exe, versie 6.0.6000.16386, tijdstempel 0x4549b0e1, module met fout unknown, versie 0.0.0.0, tijdstempel 0x00000000, uitzonderingscode 0xc0000005, foutmarge 0x0254b5ed, proces-id 0x8f4, starttijd van toepassing 0x01c864f541a97319.

Guest The Lonley Wolf

Program med feil rundll32.exe, versjon 6.0.6000.16386, tidsangivelse 0x4549b0e1, modul med feil kernel32.dll, versjon 6.0.6001.18215, tidsangivelse 0x49953395, unntakskode 0x0eedfade, feilforskyvning 0x000442eb, prosess-ID 0x710, starttid for program 0x01ca94695ebbb14d.

there it is sorry for it is in norwegian but i will try to translate:

Programm with error rundll32.exe version 6.0.6000.16386 time index 0x4549b0e1 module with error kernel32,dll version 6.0.6001.18215 time index 0x49953395 code of exeption 0x0eedfade replacement error 0x000442eb process-ID 0x710, start time for programm 0x01ca94695ebbb14d

thanks in advanced for helping me with this even it has nothing to do with emergency games but its annyoing and microsoft wont help me :1046276372_bawling:

so thank you people :rolleyes:

okey this points me in the right direction.

But i still can be wrong(cause of the massive use for the rundll32.exe)

The code is clear, an tells you that the rundll32.exe(library file opener) has a problem with your kernel32.dll(library file).

It how ever does not state why it is wrong.

I looked this code up and all i could find about it is that.

There is a problem with the bits you pc uses.

(16bit/32bit/64bit)

As you get this line after 10minutes there are several option to the cause:

1. You windows software does not match you hardware bits, for example:

You can have windows 64bits, while your hardware is 32bits.

But windows installer almost excludes this problem as i should check your hardware before installing(if you try) to install a 64bits Operating system on a 32bits machine.

you should have gotten the error telling you that the software does not match hardware and installation will not continue/will continue but the windows software will get problems later on.

2. Your software(that could be anything) does not match your hardware problems.

For example you could have installed a 64bits(or 16bits) virus scanner software program(any type of software will do)(mobile phone, touch pads, drivers, games, editing programs, writing software, video software, drivers for later placed hardware)

Witch causes problems on your pc. giving you the error.

3. I don't think this is your problem, but it's a possibility :

Your kernel32.dll file is corrupted.

This would mean that your windows installation is indeed corrupted.

A .dll as stated before is a library file, Some might even call it a database.

we all know what library/database is.

It hold information about something, and will lent you that information when required.

.dll files are no different then a library, you need a pass to get in, you lent some information, when your done it is released.

The pass for the kernel.dll file in this cause would be the rundll32.exe

And if your kernel.dll file is corrupted the pass does not match So it can't lent any information, giving the error you just got.

But here is where the problem lies, Kernel.dll is almost the heart of any windows OS.(there are other more important files)

But the kernel.dll hold information about every other .dll file on the pc.

If your pass(rundll32.exe)does not match with the kernel.dll it is needles to say that your entire windows is corrupted.

My advise would be to check your software first.

Make sure it matches your hardware(a faulty version of a video driver) will cause such an error to.

make sure you got the right software to the hardware type.

32 bits hardware needs 32bits software(it can run with 64bits software but can cause problems.)

a videocard(say)type Nvidia 7200 need the Nvidia 7200 drivers for it. it may run with the drivers for the 7300/7100 but can cause problems.

Same with all you other software.

You could also check to see, if your system has 32bits or 64bits.

and the OS to match with that:

Here is how you can find out:

Right click your "my computer" icon and select properties.

you will get a screen witch tells you the # Bits your windows software is.

(System -->> Type of computer)

Most new type of cpu's are 64bits(dual core/quad core, i5, i7, amd2, amd2+, am3)all types of 64bits.

The best way to find out is to see you buy ticket(i don't know where you bought it)

But it should state a model type + name, you can search that on the web. to find out what kind off hardware you got.

if you build the pc yourself(or a friend did) you probably already know what type you got.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other issue,

If you would post your logfile and dxdiag we could take a look at why the la mod droppes you out(and maybe get more clues about the rundll32.exe error)

The logfile of EM4 is located in the main directory folder of EM4 and is called "logfile.txt".

To ascertain your DXdiag file:

Start -> Run -> dxdiag ->(press) enter.

Wait while it collects the details of your system.

And use the safe button on it to make a file.

Then upload them to the forum so we can take a look at them

Thank you, and good luck.

Well hope it is off some use to u.

The error you get isn't harmful(as long as it not the 3th option i gave you).

What ever it is, is closed down(cause it can't work proper).

Just a bit annoying.

I have heard of some cases where the windows updater is the fault itself.

This is most common with people how control their updates them selfs.

They choose to not install certain packages.

So only some parts of the windows version are updated.

While other remain old.

thus giving you 2 "versions" of windows files on the pc.

If Microsoft© decided to change something, the system itself can't work proper with its self. :stupid:

You could try(if the problem stays even without starcraft)

To see if your problem lays there.

(you could see this as a 4 option).

You are welcome.

Hope it helped you out.

If you want the EM4 LA Mod problem to be looked at.

Just upload the DXdiag and logfile, so we can take a look at them.

:unsure:

Guest The Lonley Wolf

well the emergency problem i found the error

Windows Defender did not like it so well hehehehe after i gave it an exeption there it does not close anymore

im gonna test deleting starcraft i dont play it anyway =D i only game emergency xD