Guest someguy21

Game will not load!

Guest someguy21

Hello all,

Here is the low down on my issue. I have played the game befor and ran into the crashing into windows with out any errors. I fixed that by updating my driver, however when i did that i lost some features of the game, ex, the dispatch guy wouldnt come up to tell me about calls. So i uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it. Now, with or with out any mods installed when i click on the game i get the error "SecuROM Matroschka Loader has stopped working." I complete redownloaded the game from the site and that also did nothing. I have done my research on this fourm and atri's and tried running as administrator and still nothing. I have vista but i am running it in xp mode. Also i tried turning off user settings and that didnt work. I bought the game on Direct 2 Drive.com. There customer service directed me to Atri who has yet to contact me, going on 4 days now. I also contacted SecuROM and they couldnt help and directed me to direct to drive. I feel i am running in circles here. I am posting my dxdiag file. I dont see a logfile, Not sure but i think that only generates if i can open the game. If anyone can help let me know!

DxDiag.txt