pyrofreak

Issues With The Game

Hoppah's

Recently, I've had an issue with fires, and the lights coming off the fires. For example, when I respond to a fire a triangular symbol sometimes shines across the screen coming from the fire. It's kinda like when the lights on a police car mess up, you see a red box where the light should be. I'm trying to make a video, but I'm having issues with fraps.

Also, sometimes a weird static comes across the screen, I'm not sure what causes this either but its annoying. I downloaded the mod from a mirror, and I don't know if that matters. Also, even after adding shanes mod I'm still having these same issues.

Shane's

When I dispatch a unit sometimes it won't move, it'll take a minute, while other times you have to manually dispatch it to a scene. Also, when the first alarm sounds the battalion chief doesn't respond to his unit, a regular FF does. Also, is it possible to have the ambulances staffed with one paramedic, and a stretcher team instead of two paramedics.

Thank You

Hoppah's

Recently, I've had an issue with fires, and the lights coming off the fires. For example, when I respond to a fire a triangular symbol sometimes shines across the screen coming from the fire. It's kinda like when the lights on a police car mess up, you see a red box where the light should be. I'm trying to make a video, but I'm having issues with fraps.

Also, sometimes a weird static comes across the screen, I'm not sure what causes this either but its annoying. I downloaded the mod from a mirror, and I don't know if that matters. Also, even after adding shanes mod I'm still having these same issues.

Shane's

When I dispatch a unit sometimes it won't move, it'll take a minute, while other times you have to manually dispatch it to a scene. Also, when the first alarm sounds the battalion chief doesn't respond to his unit, a regular FF does. Also, is it possible to have the ambulances staffed with one paramedic, and a stretcher team instead of two paramedics.

Thank You

Hi pyrofreak,

I am sorry that you are experiencing hese problems. I have not heard of this issue before but will look into it and see if I can reproduce the problem. As soon as I get a bit of time to sit down and work on it (maybe monday) I have promised to release the scripts to staff the ambulance exactly as you want them, so keep an eye on the SG Submod post.

Just a quick observation rearding the problem with Hoppah's LA Mod, it seems like a graphics interface issue. Make sure that you have the latest graphics drivers for your card and that your graphics specs are adequate (you might need to try reducing graphics settings to see if the problem resolves), just a thought.

Take care, and thanks for trying my Submod

Shane