Maddoghalo

Want to join Games Easily Online? READ

Whats up guys? Are you sick of trying to find people to play with on emergency 4 or the LA mod? ME TOO!

About 3 hours ago I started up a Emergency 4 Online community so we can gather all the players together who love this game and have fun with others around the world to play online with!

We support:

(English Version)

-Emergency 4 (origional Install, no mods)

-La Mod 1.9 patch 2 (If more patches come out for it then upgrade of course.)

We currently use xfire as our main communication, I have created a group that people can join instantly then join my hamachi server. Once you join the group you can look on your xfire friends list and chat with anybody in the group and start having fun!

To join the group you must have a xfire account from www.xfire.com and the client, its totally free.

To join the group go here:

http://www.xfire.com/communities/emergency4/

WEBSITE

-We are currently Scripting a website where we can post game times and dates, have discussions, Give updates to the game, chat with other emergency members, post cool videos/screenshots, recruit more people to join the group, and everything else!

Please, join this group to add that extra person if you want to easily find other people to play with! Everyone is friendly, nobody is annoying so far.. haha.

Come Join our Mature community and have fun ont he game in Online coop team work!

JOIN HERE: http://www.xfire.com/communities/emergency4/

Connect to the Hamachi listed on the clan page!

-SEE YALL THERE!