bsbllthirteen

modelers needed

Ok chevy_rules2010 and myself really need modlers and i understand many people are working on your own mods but if you can model one or two models that would help alot.

Please help us......any volunteers????

If you can either pm me or post on here

(I put this post on this site twice because i accidentally posted in the emergency 3 modding and mod help section)

Guest matt31896
Ok chevy_rules2010 and myself really need modlers and i understand many people are working on your own mods but if you can model one or two models that would help alot.

Please help us......any volunteers????

If you can either pm me or post on here

(I put this post on this site twice because i accidentally posted in the emergency 3 modding and mod help section)

What mod are you doing?(If you telll me this and how to model [i'm new so I don't know how to model] I would be happy to help!

What mod are you doing?(If you telll me this and how to model [i'm new so I don't know how to model] I would be happy to help!

Well the name of our mod is determined but not released it is called the {name not yet released}mod you can find it in the emergency 4 mod section and i cant tell you how to model because i dont know how to model myself but if you can learn to model and model decently we would gladly welcome you to the team