Guest NPD-Traffic

Model help

Guest NPD-Traffic

umm hello all i have turned to the forums to ask if anyone can assist or donate any models for the Newark Mod (WIP) we have many done but sence our staff is underhanded for modeling we decided to ask if anyone could share or trade models with us the format doesnt matter as long as its convertable. We where looking in for a La France alf engine or E-one engine model We have our own E-one engine WIP and also LA france. our la france is a bit messy the e-one is good id say but any models that can be donated we would love just pm us your info so we can credit you for the usage and original models.

Eaither Pming me here on forums or over our e-mail Newarkmod@yahoo.com

Im posting a picture of the last unit weve managed to finnish a Ford F250 steelfab rear cab for NFD Hazmat 2

Guest NPD-Traffic
i have a model of a light esu truck i made but my computer has a viris and is in the shop i will add a pic as soon as i can

yea weve spoken on it am we do greatly say thank you for the help on adding on to our most quicker we do have some basic Fire units only issue is im undecided if we should stick to classic or modern newark by classic i mean newarks current units are mostly Emergency-one engines from the 90's and new newer few are all 99-08 le france

also forgot to add there is no rush for anything. Mods take a while as we all know so its all good.

Guest NPD-Traffic
im the author of that cabs :dry:

o really and ___ didnt message you?.. ive gotta have a word with him (edited for the reason of no need to point fingers.)

Guest NPD-Traffic
ehm no i dindt get any message :s

Thanks for telling me. And ive used your cab already :) heres a picture

Ps. looking at your SFFD Rescue 2 the light bars are rotators like older federal signals

Here is a video ill also find a picture if i can.

1min 10seconds Rescue 2 pulls in

Picture attached i dont know if it will help but its a whole lightbar infront and than two on its sides same lightbar just mini.

Guest NPD-Traffic
thanks for the video its verry usefull :)

and nice truck, (ps: uv-map it in zmodeler)

Your welcome and sadly i cant my zmod is acting very laggy i have no clue why when i import anything and i dont really know how to use zmod i was always a 3ds or sketchup person :P