Guest chevyrulzs2010

Quotes

Guest chevyrulzs2010

This quote topic will be used to show off your favorite quotes.

*****Rules*****

1. You must list who said the quote

2. Have fun =)

my favorite quotes are in my signature as well but here they are:

Electricity can be dangerous. My nephew tried to stick a penny into a plug. Whoever said a penny doesn't go far didn't see him shoot across that floor. I told him he was grounded.
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
If a homeless person has a funny sign, he hasnt been homeless very long. A real homeless person is to hungry to be funny.
If a woman tells your she is 20, and she looks 16, shes 12. If she tells you shes 26, and looks 26, shes damn near 40.

What lies behind us and lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
People too weak to follow their own dreams Will always find a way to discourage yours.
Time is a versatile perfomer. It flies, marches on, heals all wounds, runs out and will tell.
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Life is like a movie, if you've sat through more than half of it and its sucked every second so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile. None should blame you for walking out early.
When you've got nowhere to turn, turn on the gas.

The main reason I'm looking forward to school after the summer holidays is because the homework diaries that are handed out contain quotes on every page. The time one was in last year's diary and is my favourite quote :)

The main reason I'm looking forward to school after the summer holidays is because the homework diaries that are handed out contain quotes on every page. The time one was in last year's diary and is my favourite quote :)
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.

sure its in my sig but i love it :)

i had more awesome ones but whenever i try to think of something i want to put down somewhere i always forget it. lol :(

The question is not, "Can they reason?" nor, "Can they talk?" but rather, "Can they suffer?"
Six million Jews died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler chickens will die this year in slaughter houses.
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for whites or women for men.
If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals.