Guest philsfan51

Squads in LA MOD

Guest philsfan51

can the squads in LA MOD go in the stations? the paramedic not USAR squads. I think they would be a valuable asset in station 2 instead of a BLS medic.

can the squads in LA MOD go in the stations? the paramedic not USAR squads. I think they would be a valuable asset in station 2 instead of a BLS medic.

I don't really understand what your asking.

Are you wanting the Heavy Equipment Squad to go to either Station 1 and replace USAR or in Station 2 to replace the BLS ambulance?

The Fire Stations in the game represent an LA City Fire Department Task Force and a Satellite fire station. The LA *County* Fire Dept Heavy Squads respond from outside of the map and provide an extra ALS resource to a section of the map distant from both stations allowing for both extrication and ALS support while minimizing response time in those sections. In the game, as in the real world, you would NEVER find an LA County squad assigned to an LA City fire station.