theocd

Warhammer

Hi,

If, anyone has been bothered to check my profile page they would find out that i collect and play Warhammer 40K and Warhammer LOTR. Being as there are just under 2500 people registered on this forum, I was wondering whether anyone else plays?

If so - post with what you collect.

Many thanks,

The OC-D

P.S. I can guarantee 2000 people on this forum will go WTF.

Isn't Warhammer 40K the game where people build big landscapes for battles and you build/paint the units that you buy? I've always wanted to do something like that, dunno why but that appeals to me (building and minature wargaming).

I have a friend who used to player Warhammer. He really enjoyed it but I think he's more into rallying and motorsports now.

Isn't Warhammer 40K the game where people build big landscapes for battles and you build/paint the units that you buy? I've always wanted to do something like that, dunno why but that appeals to me (building and minature wargaming).

I have a friend who used to player Warhammer. He really enjoyed it but I think he's more into rallying and motorsports now.

Building the landscapes isn't a key part but you can do it if you want. The key element is buying, building, painting and playing with the minatures. It appeals to me on a gaming and modelling level.