Guest BattalionChiefMoey

Requesting MOD team to make GTA SA Mods

Guest BattalionChiefMoey

Special request to any mod team, or modelers to make new vehicle mods for GTA San Andreas for PC.

This will be greatly appreciated by GTA SAMP (Multi-player) users.

The newest and best fire engine mod for GTA SA is the GTA IV converted fire engine:

http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/phpkit...;contentid=4305

Only one unfortunate problem; all the fire truck mods have been pumper trucks. No aerials, tower trucks, tenders, or heavy rescue.

I would appreciate it if someone could make an aerial truck, or heavy rescue. Maybe it's possible to convert the Emergency 4 mod vehicles to GTA SA compatible models.

Keep in mind, for vehicles mods, there are two things being installed, the .dff and .txd files. I believe the .txd is the texture files, but I'm not sure.

One program that some people use is TXD editor, or a program that allows you to convert files to .dff, or .txd

I have no clue, or experience in making models, so I'm too incompetent to make such mods. It would be great if we had new ambulances as well as new fire trucks.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully someone, or a mod team will step up to the challenge.

I fully understand that some individuals, or mod teams are busy, if you have spare time, please go for it. Once again; it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

yours faithfully,

- Moey