Cosreski

911 FR Reinstall

Help me someone, :machkaputt:

I uninstalled 911FR and got an email from Atari @ there download ctr and I ran into a problem. I saved the file on my desktop and than tried to download it. It won't and I even turned off my firewall and antiviris. what am I doing wrong? Reason I ask you, it looks as you have tech experience. Or anybody that reads this can. Can the A file atari_911frv2.12DOD17 be the download file, and how?

Help me someone, :machkaputt:

I uninstalled 911FR and got an email from Atari @ there download ctr and I ran into a problem. I saved the file on my desktop and than tried to download it. It won't and I even turned off my firewall and antiviris. what am I doing wrong? Reason I ask you, it looks as you have tech experience. Or anybody that reads this can. Can the A file atari_911frv2.12DOD17 be the download file, and how?

I finally am on download mode after 3 days trying to figure it out. Thanks anyway i'm cheerfull as ever. :danke:

Earlier today I just purchased EM3 and I payed $22. and change including shipping @ amazon.com. Is it better or just different? I'm going to have LA Mod and the other CA Mod. To bad the NY Skins are not availible. :cheers-mate: