Guest jonnytan875

new xbox 360 game

I don't think it was a real game, I once saw something like that too. But that was only an idea, of somebody, and it wasn't finished at all.The other thing you maybe saw was this topic: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=5316 about a multiyplayer mod for GTA 4 for the xbox 360, but I'm not quite sure of that's about firefighting.

Guest jonnytan875

well this is my brothers username but i just use it because i like em4 too. i am only 11 and i can not play gta and i saw it in the topic i am creating a firefighting action/RPG

You are creating an action/RPG ? Wow! By the way, I'm 13 and I'm not allowed to play grand theft auto too, but i do so... :). But still, i didn't heard anything about a Xbox firetruck game, it would be coul actually!

Guest jonnytan875
You are creating an action/RPG ? Wow! By the way, I'm 13 and I'm not allowed to play grand theft auto too, but i do so... :). But still, i didn't heard anything about a Xbox firetruck game, it would be coul actually!

no thats just the topic name but i would like to make a fdny firefighting action/RPG.

Guest skolapper

I buy the game when I buy it. I dont set dates like that because Im indifferent either way. I could buy the game a few days or a few months after its release; the only real factor in the equation is if I have the money to.

Guest jonnytan875
I buy the game when I buy it. I dont set dates like that because Im indifferent either way. I could buy the game a few days or a few months after its release; the only real factor in the equation is if I have the money to.

i was just wondering if it was actually coming out or not