Guest Skycat

Diver / vehicle removal from water not working!

Hi all,

I've had this happen to me all three times I've attended a car crash on freeplay where vehicles have fallen into the water. I send the diver down to tag one of the cars, the buoy comes up, I lift it out, so far so good. But then when I try to make the diver go down again, he does so but doesn't attach a buoy, regardless of how many times I tried. Then I had the idea that each diver has only one buoy, so I ordered more divers to the scene, but no luck.

Any ideas? :( This makes the accident become a complete failure by default as one person will always die (and remain at the bottom of the river, lol).

Thanks,

-Gabor / Skycat :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hi all,

I've had this happen to me all three times I've attended a car crash on freeplay where vehicles have fallen into the water. I send the diver down to tag one of the cars, the buoy comes up, I lift it out, so far so good. But then when I try to make the diver go down again, he does so but doesn't attach a buoy, regardless of how many times I tried. Then I had the idea that each diver has only one buoy, so I ordered more divers to the scene, but no luck.

Any ideas? :( This makes the accident become a complete failure by default as one person will always die (and remain at the bottom of the river, lol).

Thanks,

-Gabor / Skycat :1046275747_biggthumpup:

In freeplay, there is only one vehicle in the water per accident. That is why no other buoys are being deployed. Remember that once you pull up the vehicle, you will need to extricate the victim from the car, treat and transport.

Mike

In freeplay, there is only one vehicle in the water per accident. That is why no other buoys are being deployed. Remember that once you pull up the vehicle, you will need to extricate the victim from the car, treat and transport.

Mike

Ack, I didn't know this. Really? The only reason why I assumed there was another car down there was because there was still a lot of bubbling once the first vehicle was removed, and when I hovered the cursor over the location with the diver selected it brought up the option of buoys. However, seeing as I never got round to counting the victims and comparing them to the count on the bottom left of the screen, you may very well be right.

Thanks Mike!

Cheers,

-Gabor

PS: Does it make any difference that I'm running the Deluxe version? I thought maybe it might change as there as some new missions in it during freeplay, and new aspects to MVAs (smoking car, etc).

Ack, I didn't know this. Really? The only reason why I assumed there was another car down there was because there was still a lot of bubbling once the first vehicle was removed, and when I hovered the cursor over the location with the diver selected it brought up the option of buoys. However, seeing as I never got round to counting the victims and comparing them to the count on the bottom left of the screen, you may very well be right.

Thanks Mike!

Cheers,

-Gabor

PS: Does it make any difference that I'm running the Deluxe version? I thought maybe it might change as there as some new missions in it during freeplay, and new aspects to MVAs (smoking car, etc).

You'll notice in the Deluxe version that the bubbles are ALWAYS there, even when no car is. But still there is just one car in the drink in freeplay. It's only in the missions do you find more then one car.

You'll notice in the Deluxe version that the bubbles are ALWAYS there, even when no car is. But still there is just one car in the drink in freeplay. It's only in the missions do you find more then one car.

Awesome, thanks for the help! :1046275747_biggthumpup: I think otherwise I would have kept trying until infinity, those bubbles confused me. :P

Cheers