scrivs

West Midlands Fire Service Mod

I know there is a few UK mods in the process of being made, and also I belive there is already a West Midlands mod ?, however just in the stages of in the back of my mind at the moment ! i'm thinking about a dedicated West Midlands Fire Service Mod, a very realistic West Midlands Fire Service mod.

With all the vehicles used in West Mids', Dennis Sabre XL Pump Rescue Ladders, M.A.N Water Tower, E.R.F Hydraulic Platforms, M.A.N Prime Movers with a wide range of demountable POD units. Also i'd like to interact the new dimension vehicles, Incident Response Unit, High Volume Pumping Unit, Detection Identification & Monitoring. I'd like to make the mod as realistic as possible with the smallest pointless vehicles also included (for the realism).

I'd like to have interacted into the mod special pieces of equipment, like on some of the em3 mod's ive played, the ground monitors, the portable pumps that come out of the vehicles, light masts things along those lines to make the vehicles and the mod as realistic as possible.

However ! lol I'm rubbish at modding ! i've got the ideas, got the drawings and photos, just need a bit of help :WTF:

Anyone game for the challenge ?

:1046275747_biggthumpup: