Guest KingNikan

Glitch?

Guest KingNikan

Well i was playing LA Mod. And as always the sign on the map that tells you where the Suspect is was on i dident care about it so i ignored it i always check on it and evreytime i start the game its the same guy in the brown jacket. So today he started shooting without it being a event so i brough the FBI to Arrest him when the Cam to him the game crashed. So this time before anything could happen i had to arrest him at the beginning anyone else noticed that

You know im sure in the la mod section of the forum there is a bug section for a reason.
No No thats not an LA Mod Bug only i have that bug with all Mods and the regular Version

KingNikan posted in the appropriate forum because this is not an LA mod bug, but a game bug. I've had it happen with no mods installed, especially on the deluxe map.

Unfortunately, the game is not without problems and I don't know if there is anything that can be done about this.