Guest pudd

Import map texture to a new map

I have just started to learn making a map but got an dead end directly:)

I downloaded one of the map textures in the download section. They are in .jpg format. So now is how do I import it? I tested f2 (terrain something in the editor) but we no success adding it. Do I need to change the format or mainly how do I do to get the floor/streets etc in to the map so I can start making a map.

Regards

pudd

Guest Firefighter21213
I have just started to learn making a map but got an dead end directly:)

I downloaded one of the map textures in the download section. They are in .jpg format. So now is how do I import it? I tested f2 (terrain something in the editor) but we no success adding it. Do I need to change the format or mainly how do I do to get the floor/streets etc in to the map so I can start making a map.

Regards

pudd

Dont feel bad,im lost there too,,hopefully someone replies with an answer...Id like to create my own maps,but im not that smart,lol...or at least dont have the time to play around...

Guest Oliwerko

Hi guys,

I think these things are covered in the editor manual. It's written there how to convert it. If I remember, you have to import it through that F2 menu, it will be automatically converted and then you just load it.

As I said, it is written in the editor manual.

But I must warn you - if these things are not simple to you, you will probably have difficulties with the more complicated modding areas. I wish you luck, guys. If you dont have one, just wait for tutorials...