Guest mernzy

DDR-Mod

Topic pinned:

From now on, we keep every discussion and mod help about mods which are not from our forum in one topic.

Those mods are from origin from another forum and made by users who don't have an account here.

You can find mods from our forum in the Other Modifications part.

Other topics about this mod aren't appreciated anymore and will be deleted.

Users who don't stick with this can get a warning, possibly followed with a temporary ban

Met vriendelijke groet,

Hoppah

Is it Stan that made all the mods in the old section of the mods? in that case he has let the most of his mods die before the full version was released!

Stan didn't make the mods, he just uploaded them that's why you see 'submitter: Stan' and 'mod by Stan' at nearly all the downloads. It means he is the one that submitted the file to the download centre. Not that he is the creator of the mod. The name of the creator is mentioned in 'other information' section (below the full description of the mod). The DDR mod was created by Bass-Ti and Ghost.

You really think they just had a 3 year delay without any update? It is probably very, very dead and is never gonna be finished.

It's actually been burried and decomposed. By now, there's absolutely nothing left XD

How good is this mod? I've looked at it, but I don't know if it's worth a try. Let me know!

Hello!

I was born ~ 50 meters behind the Berlin Wall*, in DDR (english: GDR - German Democratic Republic), i can give you answers/ informations about the GDR, but not exactly for the mod.

Bass-ti build with some modders this project. No updates in next time, while problems in his family - no updates for RTS too.

BASTIAN

*It is today a hospital for german army and civils, the BWK (Bundeswehrkrankenhaus) Berlin.