Guest Angelstorm

A Winterberg 5.1 Deluxe Question.

Guest Angelstorm

Hi all. ... as I have said previously that this mod is great! I can`t stop playing it.

I do have one problem that I can not solve without some help. With the "Toxic Gas Cloud" OR Fire at the plant and releases a Green cloud .... you end up with alot of patients that need a cure ... How on earth do you do this quest? You only have one fire truck that can deal with the problem? Is their another way to deal with this problem ..Is thier another truck that I can use for the MASS casualty problem and cure them

Sorry If this does not make sense just done a long shift through the night and just finished ... started at 7pm last night and its 11.30 am now .. I need some sleep hehe dont you just love your job!

Guest Angelstorm

I have looked on their offical site and tried to understand what is new etc ... they do have an english section .. Their is a truck that holds a FAN and you have to use that :)

solved!

Thank you

Guest Angelstorm

Ah I have read it wrong, the fan is only used to help the firemen find people in a burning building .... and not to move a toxic cloud.

SO the question is still open HOW do you control this situation, the cloud almost goes all over the map.

Is their a master alarm system to warn the people and get them indoors to prevent this situation?

I can not find a place were I can clear the TOXIC with my men and have a safe place to start curing people?

Any help with this one will be so helpful to me I will go and have a look at the Winterberg site and see but any help please!

Guest Angelstorm

Ah I have read it wrong, the fan is only used to help the firemen find people in a burning building .... and not to move a toxic cloud.

SO the question is still open HOW do you control this situation, the cloud almost goes all over the map.

Is their a master alarm system to warn the people and get them indoors to prevent this situation?

I can not find a place were I can clear the TOXIC with my men and have a safe place to start curing people?

Any help with this one will be so helpful to me I will go and have a look at the Winterberg site and see but any help please!